Thursday, May 8, 2014

Using Project Life Cards on a Tradtional Scrapbook Page

Happy Scrapbook Month at Craft Warehouse! All month long on our blog we will have lots of scrapbooking inspiration! I love memory keeping. I will be honest, I can't remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday. Memory Keeping for me is actually documenting the little things that I know I don't want to forget. Sometimes, it is even holidays and beautiful memories that I don't want lost. Have you taken the time to scrapbook  your Easter photos? I took the opportunity this last weekend for National Scrapbook Day to do so!


Becky Higgins Project Life cards are not just for pocket pages! Take a few of your favorites and use them on your next 12x12 traditional scrapbook page! I used Craft Warehouse's newest Core Kit available, Azure. I love that this kit is neutral and goes with both my son and daughter's pages.


I printed my photos at 4x6 and then trimmed them down to 4x4. This gave me plenty of room to add three 3x4 cards from the Core Kit.


I picked a title card, journaling card, and then one extra. For the rest of the layout I used Heidi Swapp's Favorite Things collection, now in stores! I have a lot of fun with the patterned papers, glittered frame, word stickers, and then the ephemera pack! 


* Nine different Becky Higgins Project Life Core Kits are on sale for $15 ($29.99 value) until May 18th, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips